Web design services for small buisness
How useful are Web design services for small business?
Small business has its unique demand for particular types of website, so web design services for small business are available in the market. If you decided on having a website for your business, this is great. Yet, if you are still confused, let’s understand why a small business may need a website.
Today, almost everyone with a smartphone uses search engines to look for products, services, and locations. So, first of all, having a website will confirm your business existence in the internet world. A website enables consumers to find your business and learn more about your offers at any time, from any location.
There are about 3.5 billion searches on Google every day. That means some consumers are always looking for your service when you are not there. Let’s go through some more points for advocating your urgency to get a small business website service.
Key benefits that successful web design services for small business will bring to your business
Your business will be always open:
When you are closed at the office, your business remains open at search engines. Consumers can still find your business on the internet and learn about your services. They can send you messages for more info or choose products from the catalog. So, a website can keep your business open at all times.
Gaining trust with an online identity:
This is easy and simple that if you have a business website, customers are more likely to trust you over your competitors who don’t have one. Having a website grants you extra validity for your business.
Reaching a bigger market:
You necessarily don’t have to sell products or services online for a more large-scale market. Your business website will promote you in front of thousands of potential customers who weren’t aware of your business before. Additionally, you will have the option to turn your website into an e-commerce site at any time you want.
Your website will open the door for the global market since it doesn’t have a location-based boundary. You can reach the global markets and customers that you have never thought about before.
As you have learned so far, are you convinced to get your web design services for small business yet? Well, there are more advantages that you may want to consider.
According to some statistics, customers are more comfortable to contact a business that has a website.
Educating your customer:
Your customers can learn about your service when physically they don’t know you much.
Showcasing your product or service:
A website could be a great place to showcase your service and products. You will be more trustworthy when people can learn about you by surfing a few pages of your website.
If you have the comment section open, potential customers’ may tell you what they like and what they don’t. Ultimately that will help you to improve your services.
Time and money saver:
When people learn more about your service from your website, you save a lot of time from answering them physically. As you have your business and product information available on the website, you save money on printing marketing materials. Even if you want to distribute a catalog or a discount coupon, you can do it digitally with your website. So, your website will be a money saver for your business.
Having customize business Email ([email protected]):
It is always professional to have a customize Email address that includes the name of your website. It gives you authority and increases your credibility. A customized email address is also easy to remember.
Advantage over social media page:
Using a social media platform has restrictions in terms of design, process, and technology. Having a website will increase flexibility, more control, and your standing. About 80% of consumers believe a business with a website is more reliable than the one only has a social media page.
You are supposed to be careful while choosing web design services for small business. It is essential to have a website that has a professional appearance and a customer-friendly interface. A professional website should reflect the value of your brand. The web pages are supposed to be synchronized with each other, the same as a good story with multiple phases. So that visitors can get an idea of what it is all about.
But how web design services for small business can help you?
Well, you have a few options available.
First, you can do it yourself even if you don’t have enough professional knowledge in designing websites. There are some platforms online where you can use free readymade templates. That sounds great, but you have to modify your website yourself. Besides, you may have to pay extra if you like to change the look of your website to your preference. If you get stuck, not impossible, you may have to hire a professional to get it done. The most significant drawback of using these platforms is if you want to leave their subscription, you lose your website. You are not allowed to transfer your domain to another host.
The second possibility is choosing a freelancing web designer. Freelancer designers vary in prices and skills. You are more likely to pay higher prices if you want to pick someone professional since they work alone.
The third option is recruiting a professional agency offering small business web design packages. In our opinion, that would be the most cost-effective option for a small business.
- An agency works in a team with their expertise. So your website will be checked by different designers simultaneously.
- Usually, agencies have special offers and discounts for small businesses.
- You will always need after-sale support and agencies are there since it is their core business. They are bound to keep the accountability for their work.
- If you ever need website optimization service, website maintenance service or website SEO service, you can get it all from one place
Among all the small businesses in the world, less than 40% have a website. So, if you have a website now, you instantly get ahead of 60%. It’s that simple. However, the right design that matches your business type plays a crucial role to succeed.
A web design services for small business should include:
- Organized navigation bar: About 85% of customers prefer to navigate on an easily navigated website. This should be one of the primary components of your small business website of our recommendation. The navigation bar should be sticky to the top of your website, so as visitors scroll down, they get easy access to other pages.
- Your website logo should be linked to the home page, So the visitors can be redirected to the home page by just clicking it.
- Hamburger menu should be available for smaller devices like mobiles or tabs.
- Great web design services for small business should offer a related design based on your audience preferences. A restaurant website should look fundamentally different than a beauty parlor website.
- If you feel like selling products or services online, you should have all the basic features of an e-commerce site.
- Responsive design is mandatory for any small business website so that it performs well in mobile devices or tabs. More than 65% of the google searches come through mobile devices.
- UX optimization: The User experience optimization is essential for a small business website. That means a flashy website with a complex design may not be a good alternative for you.
- All pages should have the necessary call to action for your website. Call to action encourages users to take a step. They are very useful to guide your visitors towards conversion, such as Download now, shop now, contact us, get a quote, etc.
- If you provide direct service, your website should have your phone number on the top of every page.
- Blog: Having a blog could be a great choice if you like to update it with new posts. It’s a great way to get your potential customers engaged.
- Social bar: Social bars are essential since linking your social media page will boost your credibility.
- Basic SEO: You should be aware of the SEO strategy from the start of your web design. Many small business website designers ignore it. However, it is necessary to have the basic SEO done if you wish to go for competitive SEO later. It also gives a professional look to your website.
- Integrating an SSL certificate is crucial for your small business website even if you don’t allow online transactions. Some browsers may show you as a “Not secure” website, that will hurt your credibility.
Initial steps for Web design services for small businesses.
To begin, you need to register a domain. The domain name should match your business name. Though, it may always not be easy to find an exact match domain.
You cannot buy your domain permanently, that means you have to renew it every year. However, usually, you are allowed to register for up to 10 years at a time.
To make your website accessible online, you need to subscribe to a web hosting. There are different types of web hosting services available. Depending on your website size and visitors, you can pick from low to high-cost hosting services. You may choose to pay monthly or yearly at your convenience. For a basic small business website, a low cost shared hosting should be workable. Though, you will have the option to change your plan anytime you want to.
Designing your website:
A small business website requires basic information and its goal is to beget an online identity to build reliability, showcasing its products or services, as well as telling customers about who they are. The most typical small business web design packages include five pages’ website.
Nevertheless, to start, you can choose any number of pages you need with the option to add more pages later.
Our web design services for small business feature:
A website with great User Experience:
User Experience (UX) design is essential for any website today. Our web designers make sure users can navigate through your website easily and get the essential information quickly. We will make an attractive website for you, but not too striking that it will distract visitors from finding the necessary information.
We design your websites by keeping search engine optimization in mind. We make sure all of the Google guidelines are correctly followed, so your website can quickly be found in the Google search results. Our small business website design services cover primary keywords integration with essential SEO. Of course, you may combine advanced SEO service as we start designing your website.
Responsive design for mobile and tabs:
Since more customers are now on mobile devices, we make sure your website is suitably user friendly and charming on mobile devices.
A fast website:
To be found in Google’s search results, your website needs to load fast. We apply the latest fast loading methods to design your website.
A performance-driven website:
Driving traffic to your website and conversion are always on our priority. However, we design a website that drives not only the results but also your visitors’ satisfaction.
FREE Customer support from us:
We make sure your website is functioning correctly with complete success. If you find any difficulty, we are always ready to help. If you have any questions, concerns, our team will be prompt to guide you before and after the completion of service.
We are affordable:
We offer extremely cost-effective prices for small business websites with the assurance of attractive design & professional quality of service. That means you pay less without compromising the quality of your website.
Do we provide website maintenance services?
Of course, we do. If you need help with maintaining or updating your website, we will serve you happily. We also offer
- Advanced SEO service
- Blog posting service
- Custom widget integration service
- Logo design service
- Website promotion service
- Website redesign service
- Website optimization service
- Local SEO service
- Website security fixing service.
We are a full-service digital marketing agency offering a variety of web design services and digital marketing services for businesses. So you don’t need to look for a strategist outside, we can get you all covered. If you are not sure about your need, please contact us for a FREE consultation, we will be happy to discuss in detail. You can also request a quote; we will be quick to answer.
Contact us for
Web Design Services for Small Business.
Read more about our